Participating in small groups both charges and enables us to:
Support and nurture each other as we individually answer God’s call to leadership in small groups and the church’s corporate body
Build meaningful christian relationships with others, grow in personal spirituality by sharing our resources, by praying for and caring for one another and by participating in church activities.
Our current prayer and interest groups include:
- BeeAttitudes – Women’s Quilting Ministry Are you a Quilter? Would you like to learn? Then the Bee-Attitudes is the group for you! This group makes quilts for Meadowlands, Roy Maas’ Youth Alternatives home in Boerne and makes birthday quilts for Texas state children not placed in foster homes. We meet the 1st Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m. at Laura Webb’s home. Contact the church office for more information
- Third Thursday Book Club – The Book Club meets at the church every 3rd Thursday. The books chosen are current, relevant, and entertaining. You are invited to participate and bring a friend. The morning goes by quickly because there is a lot of lively discussion. Contact Judy Howen at email@example.com or 210-545-4192
- Caregivers Support, meets 3rd Thursday, led by Ann Jenkinss
- Sew Bee It, meets 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 9:30 , led by Dee Ann Havely
- Days for Girls, meets 4th Thursday, 9:30, led by De Ann Havely
- Men’s Fellowship – All men of the church are invited to become a part of this group. This is a great way to meet and connect with other men in the Church. Men’s Breakfast meets 1st Friday of each month at Las Palapas Restaurant in Leon Springs for fellowship, devotional and study.
- Women’s Fellowship – All women of the church are invited to become a part of this group. Women’s Lunch the first Friday of each month as well as other monthly events. Please check the Women’s Ministry page for up to date activities.
If you would like to start a small group, please contact Rev. Stephen Sanders. firstname.lastname@example.org